Friday, April 1, 2011

Brush Your Teeth...With Oreos?

April Fools is so annoying. My keys were tied to the key rack this morning, there are plastic bugs all over the house and the kids have been making outrageous announcements all day and I am pretty sure my bed is going to be short sheeted tonight. So now it's my turn.

A very good friend suggested replacing the cream centers of Oreos with toothpaste. Hehe! I loved it. You should have seen the look on the kids' face when they were spitting out their funny tasting cookies and on top of that everything they have eaten since has been very carefully examined. April Fools!

THESE COOKIES ARE A PRANK AND ARE NOT MEANT TO BE EATEN.
The board of ingredients is pretty simple. You do need to make sure you are using a white paste toothpaste though.



Use a butter knife to scrape out all the cream filling. 



Add a glob of toothpaste to the cookie. 



Put them back together.



Viola!  Any kid would love this trick.  Hehe.






 Enjoy being a kid at heart!

7 comments:

  1. HA! This is great! It would totally fool anyone. I am noting this for next year :)

    Stopping by your blog for the first time and I have perused many of your posts! Lovely place you have here. I really enjoyed each post.

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was a fun idea. I'll do that to my kids too.

    Puyallup Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize you are making a deadly joke, right? Fluoride is poisonous and ingesting that much could kill someone. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Carrollton Tx dentist

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they would smell it before they took a bite

      Delete
  6. Можно вместо пасты мягкий соленый сыр сделать

    ReplyDelete